2011年7月1日 星期五

energy burning!!

I've felt so energetic since june first i had to arrange my thesis and pt job and job interview at the same time. The sleepy girl who had to sleep LOOOOOONG time and must take snap everyday  has been gone?! Just like yesterday, I got serious cold and almost completely cannot speak. Surprisingly, i can get up early and run from Tainan to Taipei and Taipei to Tainan to fulfill all important tasks I had to do until 2:30. Then, i get up early AGAIN!!!! it's time 6:16 without any alarm noise!!!???? Still get the allergy nose and lose my voice ><  Then, after two hours,  i will take a journey to Ilan and drive by myself for over 7 hours. Is that too dangerous?! even though my health doesn't allow me to do those crazy thing~~but, hahahahaha, the whole energy control my heart and let me feel so powerful to sleep less than 4 hours everyday for weeks. Should i see doctor again and check my body again? OOPS! immediately, I seems to feel a little bit terrible about my omnipotent spirit. @@

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...