2011年7月16日 星期六

(2009舊文章) non

In a lazy afternoon,  
Michael Bubble and William Joseph's songs can make me more relax,
or more thoughtful.
I try to not recall some musics linking some memories i hide in my deep mind.
or somebody's flavor i don't want to remember. 
Every thing is just like a river, never returns at all.
Somebody just stay in one point of our life,
not accompany with us to grow up.
We keep going forward,
but sometimes we want to stop to look back-
somethings we throwed away.
Those things including rewards, mistakes, sorrows, happiness
all make me more mature in different stages.
Now i have a fortune life,
i must appreciate those precious experiences,
and everyone i met in the past.
I hope i can spread my fortune to u,
especially my friends who support me in my painful time. 

THANK YOU!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...