2011年7月16日 星期六

(2009舊文章) Like in the dream

Those two days, the warm sun appeared from thicker clouds. Huang, a friend I'd never seen for long time, Chen, my elementary school classmate, and I drove two motors to the north coast. And I brough my lovely camera(although I will sell it to my bf = ="), took many pics, and finally i shoot the buty girl. When I came home, I found the picture like a dream, the girl was like an angle. The lovely angle soon disappeared from my sight, just like yesterday, I also found an angel with blond curly hair. I didn't have enough time to take my camera out from bag, she just got on her mom's car and went away. The beautiful image stays in my head, but there's no method to exchange it to a real pic. The story told me, I have to bring my camera no matter where I go. And i think it's time to buy a higher class camera-NIKON D700^^(Waste money doesn't need any excuse~HA)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...